Sunday, April 6, 2008

Kansas-Memphis National Title Game

Well, I was wrong in both games.

Memphis and Kansas both deserve credit for playing two great games to reach the championship game.

UCLA just had no answer for all the athleticism and size that Memphis brought to the table. I really liked Memphis but I guess I should've realized that they had not been playing that great throughout the whole tournament. Memphis looked hungry and deserved to win this game.

Kansas absolutely took to it to UNC in the first half, but let the lead slip late to five points. As my father informed me, UNC had a 3-pt shot that rimmed in and out late in the game, that would've most definitely changed all the momentum and made the game two points. Although they almost blew a 31 point lead, you still have to be impressed with what this team did.

I predicted Memphis over Kansas Monday night.

No comments: