Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Top 20 Countdown: No. 3-The BAMTINO!!!!


Funny story behind this one. This past summer I was hanging out with my best friend Chris in my house, when my father called us both upstairs to show us something. We went upstairs and my pops was sitting there watching the television and told us to sit down and watch. Chris had no idea what we were going to watch, but once I saw the tv, i knew what it was: the BamTino!

Let me give the scenario: Yankees are down 3-1 in the World Series to the Diamondbacks. Two outs, bottom of the ninth and the Yankees are down two games to one. Byung-Hung Kim is pitching lights out. The Yankees are down to one out. Up steps Tino Martinez.

First pitch, fastball in the kitchen, and the BamTino goes yard. There is absoulte pandemonium at the stadium.

While watching this in my kitchen, my father and I both yelled the bamtino, while my friend Chris just laughed (Red Sox fan, idiot) at the moment.

How do you not love the Yankees?

No comments: