Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Big day for Sports


I have a nice sports day on slate for today.

First, Syracuse against Villanova in an essential elimination game for the NCAA Tourny. I believe that Syracuse will get in with a win, but Villanova will need to win two to get in. But either way, the loser of the game is gonzo without a doubt. Expect the 'Cuse to win the game and advance to face Georgetown.

Second, my brother Jeff and I are going to the Sacred Heart vs. Mount St. Mary's NEC Championship game tomorrow night at the Pitt Center at SHU. The place should be filled and it will be awesome to attend a game with such ramifications. I have only gone to games at schools like UConn and Cuse', so it will be an experience to watch these teams play where this game determines the team that dances. I like SHU to win.

And of course, there are the other Big East match-ups to keep me interested. All in all, a great day for sports tomorrow.

No comments: