Saturday, March 8, 2008

Home at last

Spring Break has officially begun today. My mother and middle brother Tim came to pick me up. Nice to see the family again and enjoy a long as hell car ride with them that of course included getting lost.

I knew I was home though when I got into that first argument with the youngest brother during two "friendly" games of sports video games.

He trounced me 8-2 (Devils over Rangers) in NHL 2008, but I whooped him 42-14 (Browns over Cowboys) in Madden 2008 so it's a split in my opinion. But he wins overall because he's taller than me.

It's going to be nice to relax and spend quality time with the fam and friends. Sleeping will be nice but that will have to wait until Monday as today i'm helping my brothers wrestle from like 10:00 to 1:00 and then traveling with my friend Chris to go visit our friend Dave at Salve Regina.

And in other news, download this hot song-What you got-Colby O Donis ft. Akon-The track is sizzlin'

This is the first non sports post on here ever so enjoy it, lol.

No comments: