Monday, February 18, 2008

Syracuse 77, No.8 Georgetown 70


Syracuse needed the win and came to play and pounded the Hoyas for the biggest win of the season. Donte Green was hot like a boiling point and A-O played with a tenacity that hasn't been seen in a while from the big man. Roy Hibbert was ineffective for Georgetown, and Wallace played good, but it wasn't enough....which lead to a storming of the court...

I did storm the court but let me say something-I do not think it was the right thing to do. Remember, Syracuse won a national title five years ago. Storming the court is usually held for occassions when teams such as Wake Forest this season beat Duke. We have now stormed the court twice in the last two years against Georgetown. Although it was a great win, I dont think this merrited a storming off the court.

But thats just my two cents.

No comments: